miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

Hobbies?

No, I´m not that interesting. If I have to talk about my hobbies maybe the only thing that I have to name are sports. I just can´t avoid it, I love sport. Maybe becose is the strongest links that I have with my father. He love soccer. When I just was a little boy I had my first kicks and matches with him, he taught me everything about soccer and I think like every father was one of the thinks that make him proud, look at his son like a big soccer player. I can´t lie I will loved to be a soccer player, even I tried a few times, but now is just a frustrated dream. Now every time I can I tray to make me the time to play some matchhes with my friends sometimes even with my father and his friends. In a time not to long ago I used to cycling. Every sunday morning me and my fahter went to The Viscachas and in the traditional route we used to past to take a big cold pitcher of mote con huesillo.
I don´t know how this hobbie affected me on my personality. Maybe this helped me in my relationship with my father which is crearly marked by sports. Also a positive thing is that I meet and I get to know very different people, like in the school, who now the most are very close friends.

1 comentario:

  1. ooohh your post is lovely!
    It's very interesting how soccer can make a lot of friends, and i like that you share your love to sports with your father! i know that make you very happy!
    kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar