miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

A horrible nigth.

It was a february 27th. One of the worst events happened in the history of our country. In my case I was really lucky, no one of my family or friends or close persons died or have a healthy problem , my house didn´t have any structural problem, I didn´t have to steal to survive. But there are a thousand of peopple that didn´t have this luck and I think, like a lot of other peopple, this disaster and this pain hit us all the Chilean people. Even people like me, very very lucky.
In my case that nigth just about standing and watching all arround me and at the same time I didn´t understand any of it. I Just remember being hugged with my parents and my little brother outside the main door watching the trees and the poles moving in an imposible way, the car jumping in the air like a simple toy and the city with different colour explossions on it.

4 comentarios:

  1. Oh!!! you are so cuteeee!! you worry for all the chilleand people XD and is very nice that all your family is ok

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's very nice to know that nothing happened to your relatives. I'm here if you want help. It's true that you're very lucky.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same, the earthquake affected us all. I was lucky too beacause my family was ok and it was the important thing. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. All of us are lucky because our families are nice. But now we have to help people affected!!

    ResponderEliminar