miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

¿The End?

Me with a blog? Very difficult to thought before. I think that this class has taught us more than just englsih. It has been very pleasants moments. And I think that is not necesary say that is a very different and innovative way to learn english.

In my opinion I really enjoy it. At first this class didn´t have any appearance of been fun or pleasent. There was a long travel between our university and this establishment. There was a lot of claims of a lot of students. But at the end you understand thah nothing is that terrible. You always can make an other little effort. Personally I have met a lot of interesting and great people. Above all I have met a very special little woman that it has really won a little of my heart, a great friend that everyone would like to have and I hope that this frienship can last over time. That undoutbtedly is something that I won of this class.

Is has been a very innovative form to improve my english, It never cross my mind to create a blog before. Although that I´m not a great fan I can say that it has been very interesting an fun at the sime time. I hope that in the future we could continue imrpove our english in a interesting and fun way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario